Bridgwater Guy Fawkes Carnival
- Entries for the 2022 SCGFCA carnivals now accepted!
- Bridgwater Carnival back on for 2022!
- From Parkway to the Palace - The Story of the Jubilee Cart
- Local Talent to Appear at 2022 Carnival Concerts
- Join us at 6pm on Saturday 5th November
- Cannot make it to Bridgwater, watch the Live Stream
- Concert seats on sale now
- 2022 Promo Video
This is the official website for Bridgwater Guy Fawkes Carnival – the UK’s oldest carnival and one of the largest illuminated carnival processions in Europe.
Held annually on the first Saturday in November, this carnival takes place in Bridgwater, Somerset.
Application Window for Entering the 2022 Carnivals Opens on Monday 4 July
The application window to take part in the prestigious 2022 Somerset County Guy…
‘From Parkway to the Palace – The Story of the Jubilee Cart’
Photograph courtesy of Andy Bennett Local carnivalite and BBC Radio Somerset presenter, Andy…
Want to make your visit extra special why not purchase our Hospitality package; parking, meal, stand seat. programme and more all included.
Become a Friend of Carnival
Sign up to our newsletter
To be kept up to date with the latest from Bridgwater Carnival.
The copyright of photos credited to Peter J Nicholls Photography are owned by Peter J Nicholls Photography. Should you require a copy you should in the first instance contact the owner for permission, see link below.
Peter J Nicholls Photography Bridgwater ©
Timeless Images Bridgwater ©